Socket Forward

1205a month ago

I used the socket to receive the data uploaded by device A to version 5.9. then encapsulated the data into TAIP protocol and forwarded it to version 4.15. Then I registered A device A with the same Identifier on version 4.15. and the status of the device A could be updated from the web page. In addition, I can query the route of the device, but I cannot see the real-time change of the location of device A on the map

1205a month ago

WebSocket is only for data that comes from devices or triggered by data that comes from devices
Can I see this return in my code? How is the device status, location data encapsulated and returned?
thanks

Anton Tananaeva month ago

WebSocket is only for data that comes from devices or triggered by data that comes from devices

I don't understand the question. What do you mean exactly?

1205a month ago

The above sentence is just what I saw your answer under other questions.
What I want to ask is the following question
Can I see this return in my code? How is the device status, location data encapsulated and returned?
thanks

Other questions don't make sense to me without some context.

1205a month ago

Okay, let's start over

Here's why I asked
I used the socket to receive the data uploaded by device A to version 5.9. then encapsulated the data into TAIP protocol and forwarded it to version 4.15. Then I registered A device A with the same Identifier on version 4.15. and the status of the device A could be updated from the web page. In addition, I can query the route of the device, but I cannot see the real-time change of the location of device A on the map

You just copied word by word what you already said. How would that help?

1205a month ago

Can I find the /api/socket section in the code?

I'm pretty sure you can find it by the endpoint.