login window does not appear

DIESEL7 years ago

Hi guys, could you help me unterstand what to do for me with the same problem. Server installed on Windows 10, everything works fine, not sure what happend but I have the same error in the console today "Uncaught Error: You're trying to decode an invalid JSON String:

at new Ext.Error (ext-all.js:22)
    at Function.raise (ext-all.js:22)
    at Object.Ext.raise (ext-all.js:22)
    at Object.Ext.JSON.me.decode (ext-all.js:22)
    at g.onServerReturn (app.min.js:388)
    at Object.callback (ext-all.js:22)
    at F.onComplete (ext-all.js:22)
    at F.onStateChange (ext-all.js:22)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (ext-all.js:22)"

I changed port to 80 in config, but I restore it to 8082 and the trouble still stay((

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

I guess you still have issues with proxy.

DIESEL7 years ago

Could you talk me where I have configure it on Windows?

Are you using proxy? Are you sure service is running? Have you checked network request in developer tools?

DIESEL7 years ago

Hi Anton, I don't use proxy. Yes, service is running, I reboot my comp, re-run service - didn't help(((. What do you mean about network request? https://i.imgur.com/mQY507z.jpg Have you any idea? ((( Maybe reinstall Traccar service help for me? Thank you

You need to look at the request that failed. Look at the response code and payload.

DIESEL7 years ago

Yes, and looks like you don't receive any server info. There is something definitely broken, but I'm not sure what exactly.

DIESEL7 years ago

Thanks Anton, I will try to reinstall server

Hello Anton, first of all congratulations for your work.

I tested on Android 7.1.1 (SM-J510MN) the 5.8 version of the web interface and the screen is white, if you downgrade to version 5.7, everything works perfectly.

Using the URL https://demo.traccar.org (which is currently in version 5.8) the reported problem is observed.

Unfortunately the remote inspector did not identify the connected device to collect any data.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

And how is this related to this 6 year old forum thread?

Oops, sorry, really, should have opened another thread.