Huabao Protocol Travel Reports

Cristian3 months ago

I recently upgraded to version 6.2 of Traccar, I am in the testing stage and I have detected that my devices that use the huabao protocol do not show the trip report even though the devices have movement.

Is it something already commented?

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-23 a la(s) 6.41.03 p. m..png
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-23 a la(s) 6.43.40 p. m..png

Anton Tananaev3 months ago

Do they work on less than 24 hour reports? If yes, it's probably related to fast reports.

Cristian3 months ago

I do indeed need the trip report for the day, set the default value to <entry key='report.fastThreshold'>86400</entry> but it still does not deliver the report.

If it still doesn't work, the you should ready this documentation and look at the raw data to see why it doesn't work.

Cristian3 months ago

Anton I will do the analysis you suggest, but as a background I send via server.forward from version 6.2 to a version 5.12 on another server and here I get the reports. The configuration of the xml file is the same on both servers.

And you're sure you have exactly the same config for both?

Cristian3 months ago

Yes, it is a copy and paste. The only different thing is the configuration of access to the mysql database, each instance has its own local database, and that the 6.2 server sends the data to the 5.12 server as I said before.

Cristian3 months ago

Traccar 5.12
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-23 a la(s) 7.40.32 p. m..png

Traccar 6.2

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-23 a la(s) 7.41.03 p. m..png

Do you have default XML as well? Did you have some changes there?

Cristian3 months ago

No changes to the default XML file in Traccar 5.12
And the copy and paste of the XML file is of the content, I do not copy and paste the file from one instance to another.

As far as I know, there were absolutely no changes to the way the reports work.

Cristian3 months ago

How does Traccar determine that the device is in motion?
Does Traccar do it or is the data sent by the device?
Checking the event report I have detected that version 6.2 does not detect the motion event, while version 5.12 does.

This is only for devices with huabao protocol, other devices with teltonika or queclink are OK.

I already provided a link to the documentation.

anpalama2 months ago

I have exactly the same problem with movement notifications and trips report since traccar 6.0
With traccar 5.12 all works fine. I get "device moving" notifications and trips will be reported. Since Traccar 6.0 moving notifcations and trips report doesnt work. I have exactly the same config file without any changes.
But I have given up asking for a solution here because I am always referred to reading the documentation ;-)

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

What's wrong with referring to the documentation? If something doesn't work as expected in the documentation, you can file a bug report.