How To Modify Traccar UI

Ashok Chandraa year ago

Please help I want to change login page any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

fanfan69a year ago

you don't specify what you want to do?

Ashok Chandraa year ago

Thanks for replying.

I am beginning and want make some little changes like: background color, add some other text elements etc.

fanfan69a year ago

for that you have to dive into the code, you have the files in the "login" directory like the main file like "loginpage.jsx" it's my method, there are probably others but I did like that .

Ashok Chandraa year ago

Waw, I found loginPgae.jsx under the "traccar-web". But this code required traccar running in the background, I think "traccar-web" is the front end code.

After modifying "loginPage.jsx" there is a any option, to compile that code as a backand.

fanfan69a year ago

no it's the front end, you must compile it with the "npm run build" command and put it in the "modern" directory.

Ashok Chandraa year ago

I have do the same, after running the commands files are generated under the build folder. I have moved to modern directory but when I open the index file it's returning with blank page.

I have also uploaded in bluehost, index file not showing output.

fanfan69a year ago

in localhost you must launch "tracker-server.jar" and go to your page "localhost:8082"

Ashok Chandraa year ago

Now, it's working ☺️

Thanks

Ashok Chandraa year ago

In most of other vehicle tracking software there is a 4 state for vehicle like running, stop, idele and no data.

In traccar there is 3 only

How to implement other state please help