Disappearing devices?

lgdelai8 years ago

Added some devices to demo.traccar.org server, but to access the account now, all devices have disappeared, and when I tried to add again received the message that the unique code is already being used.

What is happening?

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

What is your account id?

lgdelai8 years ago

It happened in the two accounts below

lgdelai@gmail.com

and

dtvmpa@gmail.com

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

I see 5 devices in total linked to those two accounts. Is that correct?

I guess the server is just overloaded at the moment. Try again a bit later.

lgdelai8 years ago

Yes,

2 in lgdelai and 3 in dtvmpa

Ok, i try later.

-KJ-8 years ago

Same problem here. Since a few days my device is not shown sometimes.

lgdelai8 years ago

Are Ok now.

ethode7 years ago

Is this a bug? I have a customer with the same problem. Thanks

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Are you using demo server?

You should ask your customer to check browser console for errors. I don't think it's a server bug. It's either a network problem or lack of resources on the server.

ethode7 years ago

Anton,
I apologize for not being more specific. Running server version 3.5 internally, so we're behind a few versions, and using the web client from vitalidze (with some customizations). Regardless whether we use the mobile app (traccar-manager) or the web interface (vitalidze version) we're seeing devices there and then poof gone. I was curious if this was indeed a bug (previously) in traccar-server, and if so it's more than likely that we'll need to upgrade server version.

Thanks in advance!

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

So you are using very outdated version, and not even official one. You should be asking on the mod website for support. Also, I would definitely recommend upgrading to the latest Traccar release.