change font to support persian letters

nooshin4 months ago

Hello,
I have 2 problem.
first is a bout Persian letters . Is there a solution to solve the problem of broken Persian letters (device label) ?
should I change css file in asset folder? I try change that but unfortunately nothing happen at all !!

second: Is there any solution to show changes immediately after changing css file?

Anton Tananaev4 months ago

What Traccar version are you using?

nooshin4 months ago

the latest one --> 6.1

Does this look right? Or is it broken?

screenshot

nooshin4 months ago

exactly like the image you share

I don't know the language, so I can't tell what's broken about it.

nooshin4 months ago

It show broken and left to right , it should be right to left . for example you want to show "Anton" but label show "n o t n A" .
it should show "فارسی" for image that you have sent.
how can I change font and make them right to left ?

Not sure how to fix it. We might need some special settings for the map.

nooshin4 months ago

I saw this problem in these two post too but i don't understand how they solve that .
https://www.traccar.org/forums/topic/problem-with-interrupting-arabic-letters/
https://www.traccar.org/forums/topic/arabic-letter-arent-showing-roboto-font-family/

Q2 : Is there any solution to show changes immediately after changing css file? ? I try to change that but unfortunately nothing happen at the moment until I use another browser or restart the computer .

1. Is there a problem with Arabic as well? Or only Persian? The Arabic problem was different. Previously the font simply didn't support it.
  2. Clear the app data after the change. It should be enough.
nooshin4 months ago
  1. I think it is the same as the Arabic Problem because these 2 languages are almost similar. so, How can change the font of the device label?
  2. How can I clear app data? Do you mean browser cash?
  1. As I said, the Arabic font problem is resolved. And Persian doesn't have a font problem. It has an order problem, as you said.
  2. Check your browser documentation. You need to make sure you're clearing both normal cache and worker cache.
nooshin4 months ago

Persian have both font problem and order problem Simultaneously.

What is the font problem?

nooshin4 months ago

it's Broken