Web Browser hang when accessing the replay option

Sebastian3 months ago

Hi,

I have my Traccar Client parameters set to as follows
Location accuracy = high
Frequency = 15
Distance = NIL
Angle = NIL

As I access the Web UI to the option replay, all the data loaded on the map accurately but once I start replay/play, the web browser hangs.
I tested with another device Traccar Client by just changing the Frequency parameter to 300, the Web browser is fine.
Unfortunately I'm not receiving the path data as I wanted. For instance in Frequency = 15, the map shows accurate map route plotting whereas
when I set the Frequency = 300, the map shows inaccurate map route plotting most likely due to its reporting time to the server. My preference is at
Frequency = 15.

Please advice on this matter. Your advises are much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sebastian

Anton Tananaev3 months ago

It probably hangs because there's too much data. Try shorter time period.

Sebastian3 months ago

Hi Anton,

Thanks for your swift reply.
What parameter value do you suggest.

Thanks and best regards.

I don't have a recommendation. It depends on many factors.

Sebastian3 months ago

Factors such as? If you could share a bit of these factors or guide me to get some reference from any source would be much appreciated. I'm very new with Traccar system.

Sebastian3 months ago

also Anton, the accuracy is showing 14.2. what does it mean and how to increase the accuracy to obtain accurate data set?

Accuracy should be in meters. Accuracy can be controlled in the app.

Sebastian3 months ago

Noted on that and thanks. So based on your explanation, the accuracy now is 14.2 meters and for you information the Location accuracy was set to high and still receiving the accuracy of 14.2 meter. Is there a way to reduce this?

It means your phone can't get better accuracy location.