Push notification iPhone sound

juangavilla5 months ago

Hello everybody!

Is there a way to change the iPhone push notification sound from the App?
I was looking in the settings directly on iPhone to change the sound of the app directly and it was not possible.
I know that iPhone has default sounds, is it possible from the server to select the sound for the push notification?

All the best.
Juan

Track-trace5 months ago

You can change it in the web app

juangavilla5 months ago

Hi Tracktrace
Thank you for answering

I was looking in settings in the web app and I couldn't find the field, could you tell me where it is?

Track-trace5 months ago

Just use another sound and replace in the install directory the mp3 file in /web/assets

Ashok Chandra5 months ago

i have try this but every notification same sound is playing i want play different sound for every notification.

Track-trace5 months ago

Surely it cant be done without code change.

Ashok Chandra5 months ago

How??

Track-trace5 months ago

You can pay for Anton's services. https://www.traccar.org/product/professional-services/

Or do a feature request if you are very patient.

Anton Tananaev5 months ago

Changing push notification sound is not a trivial change. You have to change the code on both the server and the app. In the app you need to add a new audio file, recompile the app and publish it. On the server side you need to update the code to send the audio resource name to play.

Ashok Chandra4 months ago

I want implement it on my flutter app, I have try many time but default mobile notification sound is playing I have placed the my MP3 file into raw folder. File name are same as notification titile.

File path and name is correct but not playing the MP3 sound if Android version 9 or greater then.

Anton Tananaev4 months ago

Have you updated the server side?

Ashok Chandra4 months ago

No, where I need to change in server, in config file or server in which file

Anton Tananaev4 months ago

Sounds like you didn't read this thread before commenting.