Over Speed Alaram

Essam5 months ago

Dears,

I am trying to calculate the total time that the driver in the over speed. for example. if the over speed limit = 100, and the driver stay >100 for 5 min continuously.

I have tried to use the computed attribute to check if the alarm = overspeed do my calculations, but the overspeed dose not registered as an alarm.

Any Ideas?

Best Regards

Anton Tananaev5 months ago

Does your device actually report it as an alarm?

Essam5 months ago

Many Thanks Anton for your quick response.
We are using Teltonika and Ruptela devices, We can configure the device to send over speed alarm. But if the customer change the over speed limit attribute from the group or device we have to send command to the device again to take such change in the consideration. I am right?

If we can use the over speed event, not alarm is much better. or register alarm by computed attribute if the over speed event is triggered.

If you use server side overspeed event, then it's obviously won't register as a device alarm. That is absolutely expected.

Essam5 months ago

I have tried to read the speedlimit and create computed attribute to register over speed alarm such the following:
Name: OverSpeedAlarm
Attribute: alarm.
Expression: if(speed>speedLimit) "overspeed"
Type: String

But I have to set the speed limit per device, it is not working if speed limit configured at group level.
Is there any way to read the speed limit not mater if device, or group, or server level. ?

Not possible.

Essam5 months ago

Many Thanks Anton.