TLD2-D & Other Traccar Error

James Reed10 months ago

Hi All,
I am still running into some issues with Topflytech TLD2-D,
The speed always reports >5Kmh but in the log/decoder its displaying the correct speed.

Something else I am seeing alot in the log is the following error:

Line  9346: 2023-12-15 01:01:53  WARN: Attribute computation error - org.traccar.handler.ComputedAttributesHandler.computeAttribute:124@1:37 parsing error in '==' - Parsing (ComputedAttributesHandler:124 < *:135 < BaseDataHandler:27 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < GeocoderHandler:81 < ...)

Thanks in advance

James Reed10 months ago

Sorry looking further into this I just found this

Line 43710: 2023-12-15 05:38:18  WARN: Attribute computation error - org.traccar.handler.ComputedAttributesHandler.computeAttribute:124@1:8 variable 'io36' is undefined - Variable (ComputedAttributesHandler:125 < *:135 < BaseDataHandler:27 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < GeocoderHandler:81 < ...)
    Line 43711: 2023-12-15 05:38:18  WARN: Attribute computation error - org.traccar.handler.ComputedAttributesHandler.computeAttribute:124@1:8 variable 'io53' is undefined - Variable (ComputedAttributesHandler:125 < *:135 < BaseDataHandler:27 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < GeocoderHandler:81 < ...)
    Line 43712: 2023-12-15 05:38:18  WARN: Attribute computation error - org.traccar.handler.ComputedAttributesHandler.computeAttribute:124@1:37 parsing error in '==' - Parsing (ComputedAttributesHandler:124 < *:135 < BaseDataHandler:27 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < GeocoderHandler:81 < ...)
Cristian10 months ago

with respect to the attribute when I create it first I ask if the data comes, so I avoid that warning, you should try to do that.
here is an example of an attribute for Teltonika
https://ibb.co/d4LsS6n

Anton Tananaev10 months ago

The original error means you have a computed attribute with an invalid expression.

James Reed10 months ago

Thanks guys, I had return io36; I have fixed this with your screenshot.

The weird thing is the error comes through when the Teltonika is offline. would that matter?

Cristian10 months ago

logs?

James Reed10 months ago

Is there a way to show the names of the attributes in charts / more info (popup)?
Am I doing something wrong in the attribute so it does not show?
https://ibb.co/S0dpVrw - I have Computed Attributes for most of these IO's

James Reed10 months ago

@Cristian, I just double-checked the events and it was when the device completed a heartbeat so that would make sense why there was no RPM and the correct syntax with the null attribute you provided should solve this problem. Thanks for your help.

James Reed10 months ago

Hi Just following up on this question just incase it got missed?

Is there a way to show the names of the attributes in charts / more info (popup)?
Am I doing something wrong in the attribute so it does not show?
https://ibb.co/S0dpVrw - I have Computed Attributes for most of these IO's

You should be able to show them in both places if you're using the latest version of Traccar and configured everything correctly.

James Reed10 months ago

I'm running 5.9 and the data those codes are producing is correct.

As an example io32 is Coolant temp, I have a CA:
Desc Coolant Temp
Attribute: coolantTemp
Expression: io32 ? io32 : null
Type: number

Does this look correct to you?

Yes, looks correct.

James Reed10 months ago

Thanks, is there any other reason you think the description/name would'nt be appearing and only the "io32"?

It only appears for predefined attributes.