Edit Users, Add Users

Gabriel2 years ago

Hi, i recently updated from 4.14 to 5.4 Windows version.
I downloaded the last version from the web and im getting this error when i need to reset someones password or add a new user.

Unrecognized field "token" (class org.traccar.model.User), not marked as ignorable (24 known properties: "readonly", "limitCommands", "deviceLimit", "poiLayer", "fixedEmail", "login", "name", "latitude", "administrator", "phone", "longitude", "userLimit", "zoom", "twelveHourFormat", "attributes", "deviceReadonly", "id", "email", "coordinateFormat", "disableReports", "password", "map", "disabled", "expirationTime"])
 at [Source: (org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$UnCloseableInputStream); line: 1, column: 782] (through reference chain: org.traccar.model.User["token"])

Thanks in advance

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Looks like you're still using the old web app. Have you cleared your browser cache?

Gabriel2 years ago

I did, but since you mention that, i dont think i updated the web app. How can i check if im running the correct one?

It's part of the package. How did you update Traccar without updating the web app?

Gabriel2 years ago

First, thanks for the quick replies, i installed server from 0, restore the backup of the database and copy the webdirectory wich since u mentioned it didnt came on the server so im downloading it now tu update that.
I let you know if it fixed it.

Wow. Why would you copy the web directory?

Gabriel2 years ago

it wasnt in the setup package. Im n00b. BTW i downloaded the Web Package but it doesnt load, it keeps loading with the circle.

it wasnt in the setup package

Where are you downloading the package from? All official packages include the web app.

Gabriel2 years ago

That package definitely includes the web app.

Gabriel2 years ago

Anton, thanks so much for your help, updated the config file to point to legacy folder, problem solved.