Token Has Expired

Anton Tananaev4 days ago

Not sure about that. I suspect it just doesn't save the new token for some reason. Have you tried doing a clean install?

Dwight Doerhoff4 days ago

I have done a clean install of the app on iOS but the error still occurs.

Jonay4 days ago

I solved this problem by changing the password. I hope it helps you.

Anton Tananaev4 days ago

If it happens after reinstalling, it means it's NOT a clean install. You probably have backed up settings that iOS restores.

I just did a delete app and install again on iOS. I made sure to delete app data when deleting. After setting server name, sign-in screen appeared and token error appeared again even before signing in again for the 1st time.
IMG_4105.PNG

Anton Tananaev4 days ago

That proves that the token was saved from the previous install.

Fine, but how do you do get a clean install without restoring iOS to clean default config and manually reinstalling all apps if I am telling iOS to delete Traccar Manager and its data but it is somehow retaining the token?

Anton Tananaev4 days ago

Typically you just need to login and it will update the token, but for some reason it's not happening in your case. If you want to figure out why, we probably need to look at the logs.

I would be happy to work on figuring out why. Please advise next steps to get you the logs.

Anton Tananaev4 days ago

I believe you can use either Apple Configurator or Xcode to retrieve logs. I'm not sure about exact steps.