Share Device Expiration Date

Rodney Yeo12 days ago

Is there a way to shorten the date duration of 7 days of an already shared devuce link to 1 day after sharing the link out to public?

Or for the device link to expired immediately? Please advise? Thanks.

Anton Tananaev12 days ago

If you're an admin - yes. You can edit the temporary user.

Rodney Yeo12 days ago

Ok. Thanks Anton for the info. I created the Device Share Link using my Admin account and share it with my colleagues who is does not have any user account in my TracCar Server.

They only have the shared link which only expires 7 days later. I wiant to forced that link to expired early. Like in by end of today. Is it possible revoked the already shared device link now?

As I said - yes.

Rodney Yeo12 days ago

Ok. Thanks. Anton.

Rodney Yeo12 days ago

I cculd not edit or generate a new device shared link token to revoke the old link token, rite?

https://rodyeo.dyndns.org?token=SDBGAiEA-YmqUsdfLiubHEwjoBy8P4xdIfC1gaPs8bckrO3ITEUCIQDRH9FqL-Pdd3OPckak8CKoAoXl0QREfVXnoyLowSPxt3sidexkgywiZSI6IjIwMjQtMDktMTJUMTY6MDA6MDAuMDAwKzAwOjAwIn0

Rodney Yeo12 days ago

By the way I could not see any temporary user created for that shared device token link.

Are you sure you switched the switch to show temporary users in the list?

Rodney Yeo11 days ago

OMG! Sorry for my silly ignorance of the hidden users via toggle the Tempotary switch.

Now I see the hidden user with Expiration date of the token intended.

Thanks alot for the eye opener Mr. Anton highly appreciated your tutoring. Many thanks.

I just delete that temp user and the device share token session has expired.

Rodney Yeo11 days ago

Finally my queries are resolved ... Thanks!

https://rodyeo.dyndns.org?token=SDBGAiEA-YmqUsdfLiubHEwjoBy8P4xdIfC1gaPs8bckrO3ITEUCIQDRH9FqL-Pdd3OPckak8CKoAoXl0QREfVXnoyLowSPxt3sidexkgywiZSI6IjIwMjQtMDktMTJUMTY6MDA6MDAuMDAwKzAwOjAwIn0

Cannot invoke "org.traccar.model.User.getId()" because "user" is null - NullPointerException (SessionResource:84 < ... < OverrideFilter:49 < ...)

Thanks alot! Anton :)