Jimi IOT JC400P with traccar

Joko Pitoyo8 months ago

How about Jimi IOT JC400P integration update? Is there any update on integration with Traccar, or anyone have it SMS commands and GPRS/4G communication protocol?

Giovannic5 months ago

Hi, I paid for development of the Jimi JC200 and Anton did a partial integration of the protocol on port 5023, it may work for the JC400.

Essama month ago

HI,

I have JC400, Is it works with Traccar. I need events videos and live streaming. If live streaming dose not supported, Ca i use external platfrom. then add link in the traccar to open external link in new tab automatically ?

Jimi IoT24 days ago

This is the latest parameter introduction of this dashcam:Jimi IoT JC400P

Saulo2 days ago

"I am interested in certifying the JC400AD, which includes ADAS, with Traccar, and I would like to assist with the certification process."

Anton Tananaev2 days ago

What certification process are you talking about?

Saulo2 days ago

I would like to approve the equipment at Traccar

Anton Tananaev2 days ago

You mean you want to add support?

Saulo2 days ago

Yes, I would like to add support for the JC400AD tracker, which includes ADAS, to Traccar. My goal is to get this device officially supported by your platform. Could you guide me on how to proceed with this process? I’m also interested in understanding if there are any financial costs involved in adding the support and how I can assist or contribute to make this certification happen.

Anton Tananaev2 days ago

If you want and can implement it yourself, feel free to send a pull request. If you need help, we have professional services available.