Worpress plugin for Traccar

edi2 months ago

Hello.
I have been dealing with Traccar for some time now and I have built a plugin with the help of AI which has these functionalities. user registration in Traccar directly from Wordpress. For example, the user fills in the data as username, password, email. then choose a subscription plan. and then a form that makes the payment with paypal. after the user makes the payment with paypal, he is registered as a user in traccar and the invoice is sent to the email given by the user. At the moment, the plugin is in the development phase, but from the tests I have done, it is functional. whoever is interested in trying it and giving new ideas is welcome. ping me

Track-trace2 months ago

The only way to contact you is through this forum post. I would like to test it though.

edi2 months ago

I don't know if I can share my website address here. I don't know if I'm breaking the forum rules or not

Track-trace2 months ago

Well if you share it as open source it should not be a problem and it would be easier for others to help with development.

Zero2 months ago

I like to test to please share as open source

Zero2 months ago

I like to test to please share as open source on GitHub

Kyle M2 months ago

Hi, I would love to give this a try, I am in the process of adding a device when a user makes a subscription purchase, I would also like the device and the subscription to be linked so if the user cancels their subscription, it will suspend the device in Traccar. Basically so the user can manage all of the nitty gritty things in WordPress and use Traccar for the tracking side of things

richarda month ago

hello Edi can i try using your plugin?