Emails from Traccar are blocked

Marios Sa month ago

After setting up email configuration in traccar config file I notice that all users with email in the same domain as the server configured email are receiving their notifications, but all other users don't. I assume that all other email servers are blocking my traccar emails. If I use an email client configured exactly with the same email account and settings as traccar all of my user emails are receiving my email with no issues.
I updated my config file with mail.smtp.from and mail.smtp.fromName parameters but I still have the same issue.
I know it's has nothing to do with the server it's self, but does anyone has any idea how to improve my ability not to get blocked?

Anton Tananaeva month ago

What do you see in the emails? For example if there's an IP address, it's commonly blocked.

Marios Sa month ago

I am using a domain, not an ip addres.
There is nothing in the context of the email. Even the email generated from the test button of the notification setup gets bocked and that's only "test".
If you agree that there is nothing alse to look in the traccar config then I will look more in to it form the mail server site to see what's blocking us. It's just hard because there no logs to see in my email hosting.
I will post here if I find something worth mentioning.

Anton Tananaeva month ago

Yeah, there's nothing else on Traccar side. Let us know if you figure out the issue.

maclofina month ago

Check if your domain mailserver is blacklisted or have a misconfiguration with MXToolbox.