device events and motion not showing in ui but is showing in logs

Paul2 months ago

I have a device (sinotrack 901L) which has logged normally as it should throughout the day but none of the points have been displayed in the app or replay for the day. No ignition on notifications, movement or ignition off. All of the events and movement seem to be logged but nothing displayed for approximately 12 hour period in app.
traccar.png
1device.png
device.png
I have other similar devices in other vehicles and all have worked as they should. has anyone come across this before

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

It doesn't show any locations in the logs. Does restart fix this issue?

anpalama2 months ago
vwccvr62 months ago

I have the same issue with teltonika.

One device doesn't update the location in the GUI. I can see the data incoming in the logs. After a reboot i can see the device jumping through the Map, because the old data is getting processed.

After a few hours it runs into the same situation till i reboot.

The Problem is just with one device (all other devices, which are the same model are working).' The issue started after updating to 6.3

Paul2 months ago

Sorry Anton i should have chosen better logs, The logs are extensive and show the locations, they just are not being transferred to the GUI. I will have a look at the related forum question and see if it relates

Paul2 months ago

vwccvr6, it is with only one of my devices as well. The other devices of the same manufacture are ok.

vwccvr62 months ago

@Paul, I installed the Preview today. Till now it seems to be fixed. I'll let you know if it happens again.