Huabao Protocol Travel Reports

anpalama2 months ago

5.12 works -> 6.0 and above not... do I need to read documentation and looking for a fault?

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

If you want it to be resolved - yes.

Cristian2 months ago

As I said I have a platform with traccar 6.3 and another with traccar 5.12, a device with Huabao protocol that has reported to both platforms to compare the behaviour and I have detected that in the platform with traccar 6.3 the motion data that the device delivers is always in false, on the other hand the platform with traccar 5.12 the motion data goes from false to true depending on the case. I think this is where the problem lies.

Cristian2 months ago
Cristian2 months ago

The change consists of replacing the 4 with a 2, I leave image
Captura de pantalla 2024-08-04 a la(s) 2.16.02 p. m..png

anpalama2 months ago

that is a competent answer from Cristian and not read the documentation.

Cristian2 months ago

the change did not completely solve the problem, now the device remains permanently with the motion option set to true, recording a single trip whose end time changes when the ignition is switched to off. I think it's a protocol issue.

Cristian2 months ago

to close this topic, I made the following changes

this line was commented on
https://github.com/traccar/traccar/blob/v6.3/src/main/java/org/traccar/protocol/HuabaoProtocolDecoder.java#L368

this line is left unchanged
https://github.com/traccar/traccar/blob/v6.3/src/main/java/org/traccar/protocol/HuabaoProtocolDecoder.java#L592

trips are now displayed separately and I receive notifications of device movement

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-05 a la(s) 6.12.35 p. m..png
in the image you can see that the first trip is with the error, from the second trip after the modifications to the protocol it is working as expected.

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-05 a la(s) 6.14.26 p. m..png
I also receive movement notifications

Anton Tananaev2 months ago
Cristian2 months ago

thanks Anton, I'll try the modification