ST-901 Engine cutoff

markus3 months ago

Hello,

i got my ST-901/4G working fine with amazing traccar.
The only thing that doesnt work is engine cutoff. I tried to study the h02 protocol but i dont get it.
Manual says its 940+password. If I send it, i get the following back:

*HQ,[IMEI],SMS,SET OK#

Does this mean its not an traccar issue?
How to solve this?

Regards!

Peek3 months ago

I build a simple LED circuit to be "cut off".

The ST-901 does not turn the LED off via the 940+password command.

With a ST-906 is works 100%

markus3 months ago

Okay. I ordered an ST-906L and it doesnt work as well.

Peek2 months ago

Other issues involve setting "initial mileage over 100 000Km", "WAKEing from sleep by ACC On" and "ACC status changing to ON" during no activity.

Been trying to get some support from SinoTrack (Kevin Shi - info (at) sinotrack.com & WeChat - kevinshi915) and Autoleaders ( Rita Wang - Alibaba ID: cn1513308857 ) but they're not interested in either being of assistance or even directing to someone who could be of assistance.

... and "the Seller" frustratingly only states the obvious and then refuses to answer once videos clearly depicting the issue is send.

I believe it's minor changes to the firmware which would resolve the issues, but the resolution seems to be anything other than a SinoTrack device ...

Rodney Yeo2 months ago

My two units of ST-906L-4GE relay clicks after 60 seconds interval cause the new SinoTrack firmware ST906(70ELASCD)_TQ_V_1.0 2023/12/13 has a 30 second interval window period which it does Offline and Online at each interval. If you send any SMS or Text Terminal command via the platform within the outage period nothing works! I have to move the ST906L-4GE tracker to 8040000 46.101.24.212 5013 Traccar Demo Server to discover this secrets and the ID of the tracker is the Identifier for TracCar.

Peek2 months ago

How did you determine the firmware version on the device ?

Peek2 months ago

Sorry, but I'm battling to understand "has a 30 second interval window period which it does Offline and Online at each interval". Could you please elaborate on this ?

markus2 months ago

So, if I understood right, no one got it working with traccar?
Tried the SinoTrack support as well, they don't want to help. Especially if you are not using their server...

Rodney Yeo2 months ago
Rodney Yeo2 months ago

Issue CXZT command on SMS or Device Text Terminal to determine Firmware version and other info.

Peek2 months ago

Thanks. Yet, how do you establish a "Device Text Terminal" ?

Rodney Yeo2 months ago

The 30 second interval the device being active and inactive will cycle automatically and evidently shown at http://demo.traccar.org port 5013. The Device ID at SinoTrack is the Identifier at TracCar please take note.

Rodney Yeo2 months ago

Don't bother contacting SinoTrack Sales for Tech Support as they are very arrogant and not willing to fix the three bugs in their latest firmware but ask me to order 100pcs if I need the firmware fixed.

The three bugs being ... No support for domain name but only IP address to any tracking server. No option to disable Google Map URL Link for country telco which apply restriction on SMS URLs. Hiddden Upload Timer 300 seconds following Timer1 30 ACC On and Timer 2 30 seconds ACC Off.

Well I got SinoTrack Tracker working on TracCar Server :)

Peek2 months ago

I'm too dumb, cause if I sms "CXZT" to the device, I get no reply every. No even after every 30 seconds. Neither do I see anything in the traccar logs if I send a manual "CXZT" command via the traccar interface...

Rodney Yeo2 months ago

You can issue Send Command to SinoTrack Tracker via SinoTrack Web Platform just like TracCar send Custom Command too.

At SinoTrack Web Platform it is located at ever device ... triple dot properties, Device Function, Text Transport. Here you could type a list of following send commands.

RESET
CXZT
RCONF
RESTART

8040000 46.101.24.212 5013
8040000 45.112.204.242 8090

8050000 10
8090000 10

SLEEP0000 0

Here are all the lists of SinoTrack H02 Protocol you will ever need to use only.