Stops (with markers) on Replay page

michalis953 months ago

Currently the replay option under reports shows the positions recorded, but there is no clear indication of the stops. This will help fleet managers figure out where and why the stop was made faster.

Displaying the markers on the map. Imagine having the markers of the Stops report displayed on the replay page

Alternatively is to have a map of all stops simultaneously shown on the Stops report, instead of clicking on a stop and showing it one by one

I have tried to implement this but there seems to be no console output for my debugging and no markers being shown on the replay page.
https://github.com/traccar/traccar-web/issues/1255

Ashok Chandra3 months ago

Waaw, it's a good idea, I will also try this, @michalis95 can we achieve this without calling the stop report based on ignition or motion value??

michalis953 months ago

@Ashok Chandra,

I am not sure what the best way to code this is. Take a look at the github link I have sent, we can continue a discussion there or on discord... im looking at it now and it seems a lot of my work has been impacted by npm caching so I don't know where I stand currently

Anton Tananaev3 months ago

I think the best option is to use events.

MAXIMILIANO FLEX3 months ago

We have done this by including within the playback report the stop marker points within the times filtered by the user.

michalis953 months ago

What I found easy to code is adapting the code based on the logic used to generate the StopsReport. It's a bit slow to fetch the points but it does the trick for me.