GPS position update

Anton Tananaev3 months ago

And a screenshot from the console with the error?

MAXIMILIANO FLEX3 months ago

The console not emits errors, I simply receive traces of the device that are not saved in the database and does not update the websocket. Esto produce el congelamiento de la ubicaciĆ³n final y para solucionarlo rejo reiniciar el dispositivo pareciera un bloque en la conexion del puerto pero no logro encontrar en que parte sucede este fallo.

The console not emits errors, I simply receive traces of the device that are not saved in the database and does not update the websocket. This causes the freezing of the final location and to solve it I must restart the device it looks like a block in the port connection but I can't find where this failure happens.

Then how is it related to this thread?

As the forum title tells you, Devices does not update and freezes the location update... I think it's the whole relationship...

The title is too generic. It doesn't mean all unrelated issues should be discussed here. Your issue is clearly very different. Your is on the backend when the original issue seems to be with the frontend.

Do you know what the problem is? You can tell us how to solve it.

I don't know, but I know this is not the right thread.

KONAN Georges3 months ago

Screenshot_2024-07-04-10-34-14-259_org.traccar.manager.jpg

KONAN Georges3 months ago

Hello, it's me who put the title. In fact, the devices are connected to the server but cannot update their position. It takes several hours to update the position. While the vehicle will have traveled several journeys.

MAXIMILIANO FLEX2 months ago
  1. Friend, do you check the history and does that route appear or does it make a long line up to the position where it updates?
  2. Do you check the log and are the GPS connection attempts sending the information traces?
Tapiwa Zvakavapano2 months ago

Greetings. Seems to be the same issue to do with the GPS device sending the wrong fixtime that I am also grappling with. These cheap Chinese gadgets can be difficult to deal with for sure. Have been trying out traccar for a few days, and it's honestly amazing. However, I have had to reinstall the server several times (needlessly) in the hope of solving issues like this. In my case, positions freeze after a few days and I have to remove the device and readd it to the system to get it to work. At first I thought it was because of Firebase, so I reverted to the traccar app. I then noticed that the time being reported was well into the future. Anyway, I know what I have to do; filter out future time or ignoreFixtime. The code for filtering futuretime is readily available;

<entry key='filter.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='filter.future'>120</entry>

Now, if someone could only show me the xml for ignoring fixtime...